Thursday, March 08, 2007

VRA 2007 national conference - Kansas City

This is the silver anniversary of the Visual Resources Association. This year's conference takes place in Kansas City, Missouri, from March 27th through the 31st.

We have supported this fine organization for many years. We donate lots of gift certificates for the raffle each year and I often teach workshops. This year, in addition to four $250 gift certificates, we are supporting the conference by attending as vendors. I look forward to seeing many friends at the conference, and even meeting some clients for whom email and the phone have been our only contact.

I will also be doing some free consulting. If you are interested, please contact me by email or phone....or find me in Kansas City. I'm sure we'll have no trouble finding somewhere to sit quietly and talk (or have a beer!).

http://www.vraweb.org/